As I was writing up something to share for one of my business conferences today, I had a thought about "mindset" and beliefs. How you view yourself and your life really does make a difference in the perception of being a success or failure in whatever you are doing.
I was reading a popular business book called "Think and Grow Rich" by Napolean Hill, and I must say that I love the part in the book about "experiment and research." This is exactly what has brought joy into my life. Seeing my business endeavors as a trial and error sort of venture, rather than a "must do" made all the difference in my daily marketing attempts!
Positive values for me came in learning to find fun in the "process" along the way, rather than being so burdened and driven to succeed that I'd be stuck in a miserable frame of mind all the way to my goal. What's the point of that? How enjoyable would your millions of dollars be to you, if you had made yourself exhausted and sick along the way to them!
When I first started this journey of mental cleansing, my husband was unemployed, I was feeling discouraged and had a hard time believing anything was going to change. Positive Affirmations sounded like a panacea to me. I could no more change my belief-system from negative hopelessness to positive thoughts, than I could to force someone to drink my magic juice. I knew something had to be transformed, starting wtih the way I was seeing and speaking about my circumstances; and this change could only get started from ME.
As I read chapter 10 of the above-mentioned book, I saw that Napolean Hill said "poverty and riches often change places." That's an EXCELLENT way to describe what is happening in my life ever since I decided that my positivity would get me further than rehearsing all the things that were NOT working yet.
My husband and I are learning to attract RICHES to us through our burning desire to attain wealth. So, now, we've stopped just READING the book. We're actually applying its principles as well as Biblical ones from the book of Proverbs, adopting a whole new mindset that is bringing to us exactly what we are believing for!
Your Positive belief is a wealth-blasting force. Use it daily!
~Laura
www.FutureHopeNow.com
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Your Positive Beliefs Blasts any Business
Labels:
Bible,
book,
business,
change,
Mindset,
Napolean Hill,
Ponderings,
Positive belief,
read,
Think and Grow Rich,
Thinking,
Thoughts,
transformation,
Values,
wealth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment